- Celtic Torcs or Torques and hamats hooks added! A number of very nice styles
that are IN STOCK and ready to ship! Even put a few on special.
- NEW M72U version added, as well as updated photos of the entire M72 line.
Also added regulated parts kits to the web page as well (includes regulator!)
- Added 3 new deepeeka swords, Two Ceasarian Gladii and an improved cavalry spatha!
New Greek Parazonium (very nice). Added a bunch of new sections and items. Great prices on Civil War Kepis and
-Looking for blackpowder pistols or rifles? Ask us about our fully functional "non-guns"
(can you drill a hole?) Great pricing since they are display pieces! Easy mod to make them re-enactor ready!
- Adding some Scottish Kilts, Sporrans, Dirks and Swords! More new lines coming
out over the next month or so! Look for it!
- BACKORDERS ARE SHIPPING!! We sent out nearly 20 backorders last week! THANK
YOU FOR STICKING WITH US!! We are slow, but we do deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We can now dye belts, baldrics and some swords! See the sword page for new pictures
of the red, green, and brown belts we did as samples!
- we have water bottles, greaves, and a bunch of SOTW stuff FINALLY backl in
- Added a bunch of Viking and GDFB products to the site.
-SOTW is adding a number of new time periods! Civwar,
Viking, Napoleonic.... and soon... Blackpowder Rifles too!! Bear with us as we grow and add more product lines for your
- New ROMAN stuff coming online finally! Soon we'll have two baldric designs (hopefully
stainable to match your sword), some nice fibulae (crossbow style), Stirigil, to go with our new Swords, Pateras, and Canteens...
Stay tuned... it only gets better!
-SOTW now has access to all CAS Iberia, Hanwei, Denix, and
GDFB products! It will be a while before they show up on the site, but we can at least meet everyone else's prices on
this stuff, and in most cases can tell youif it is in stock and when it will ship! Thereis not a lot of Roman Stuff
there, but there is a lot of cool Celtic, Germanic, and medieval stuff, so if you re-enact another time period, ask us
before you buy elsewhere.
LATEST SITE UPDATES:
- We can now accept direct bank drafts as well as Western Union easier, good news for
our European orders.
- We have finally added a search engine to the website! It actually works very
well. We are already seeing a good bit of use by folks! Thanks for visiting!!!
Effective 6-18-08 we have a
SKYPE account, perfect for our overseas users to speak with us FREE or to share ideas and tech. www.skype.com to sign up. Skype is free internet messaging, streaming video, and voice. You can even see some video of the
shop. Our Skype ID is SOULOFTHEWARRIORSHOP or SOULOFTHEWARRIOR
- VISIT US!!! Scroll down to see the events we will be attending this year!
- Panther Primitives Price Increase: Effective 2/01/08 all panther primitives
tents and gear went up in price, this is now reflected on the website. In some cases it went up a good bit, so be sure
to check pricing on tents and such if you were in the market. Our Apologies, but we had to go up too.
- International Shipment Notes: Effective 11/23/2007 we will only accept overseas international
orders on a case by case basis. This is directly due to the value of a US Dollar and the fact that we cannot afford
to lose money on international shipments. Please inquire by email before ordering on any international order (excluding
Canada, who will recieve items as usual).
- Reduced Shipping! We have reduced the shipping percentage, so you save more!
- We can now accept all major credit cards by phone, fax or snail mail!
- RAT discount applies to all orders, including the new fax/phone/mail order form!!
- BRUTALLY AUTHENTIC Custom made Hand sewn tunics, leather shield
covers, hand WOVEN wool blankets, and more! We are in the prototype stages now, and expect to be posting items very
soon! A great increase in our Roman line!! All designed to be hyper accurate.
- More Inventory! We have increased our amount
of on hand Roman Gear to allow for faster shipping! Our goal is to stock all Deepeeka "N" items as they are available!
Will take a while to do it, but it is happening!!
- Roman Helmet
Upgrade Trade-Ins: By popular demand we are offerring a trade in credit on older Deepeeka Gallic G's and
H's, I's, and Italic D's. Basically you trade your old helm for a credit toward the new one. We cannot trade them
directly out, but we can help you on pricing substantially. Trade in helms must be in reasonable condition. Email
rusty direct for more information email@example.com. Other Deepeeka helms may be considered as well, discount varies but may run as high as 50% depending on helm and condition.
You will recieve a brand new "N" model of your preference. This does not apply to trooper helms. If you send us
a trooper helm, we will add $50 to the price of your helm!! JK
- Yahoo Group Created (Join it Below!!)
- Cafepress Store Linked and Expanded
- Added MORE free downloads. Great Info!
Soul of the Warrior LLC is not responsible for mistakes, omissions, incorrect pricing,
or incorrect detail information. We reserve the right to limit quantities and/or substitute items of equal or greater
value. If something seems incorrect, please emai us. If you find another problem we need to be aware of, email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spirite Milites Collegium Fabricum
Interested in designing Roman products for SOTW?
Email us for more information on applying to join the elite Collegium. Design your dream product. Produce
it. Get some for yourself and your firends. Make some money on your hobby. Items must be uniquely yours,
and not copied from any extant producer or company. Requires approval by SOTW and current Collegium members. This
is an elite group of researchers and designers, so if you just want to consign some stuff you make yourself, we do
Click Here to Learn How to Stain your Tent Leather Brown!
we have a SKYPE account, perfect for our overseas users to speak with us FREE or to share ideas and tech. www.skype.com to sign up. Skype is free internet messaging, streaming video, and voice. You can even see some video of the
shop. Our Skype ID is SOULOFTHEWARRIORSHOP or SOULOFTHEWARRIOR
Now Accepting all Major Credit Cards
by Fax and Snail Mail,
by Phone (9-5 EST)
A Note of Thanks:
SOTW would very much like to thank the folks who have helped Deepeeka develop better
and better products. Dan Peterson began this task long before many of us knew roman Re-enacting began, indeed, he is
largely responsible for the affordable gear we have today. Of Late, Adrian Wink (Peroni on RAT) has taken the reigns
and guided the Artisans at Deepeeka to a new level of off-the-shelf excellence. SOTW has benefitted, as have all Roman
Era Re-enactors and suppliers. Ade is a fine fellow and is now operating his own Re-Enactor Supply store, http://www.armamentaria.com/store/ for our UK brethren (or anyone who wants Nodge Nolan belt parts!!). SOTW
understands the perseverance and time it takes to develop a new product, and it is Ellen and My wish to sincerely thank those
who have helped build the product line. We would be remiss not to mention the Deepeeka company themselves! For
years we tossed ideas and they did not seem to listen, or took forever to implement the changes. They have now become
perhaps the most responsive re-enactor supply company in the world. Great Job Gents. Ade, we owe you dinner and
a pint!! Thanks.
Rusty and Ellen Myers, Soul of the Warrior
SOTW Price Match Guarantee!!
We will meet or beat any bona fide deal
on Genuine Deepeeka Roman Gear.
Though our prices are pretty
hard to beat!!
Soul of the Warrior
Legio VI Yahoo Group
Pompeii Reborn Yahoo Group
Imperial Southern Provisional Army
Castra Romana Event Page
A.D. 43 Event Webpage
Confession of Justus Page